Jon Seebach – Employee Recognition
Upton Hill’s Employee Spotlight – Jon Seebach
Jon has been a consultant with Upton Hill for over a year, has done spectacular work at the client site and has helped Upton Hill grow with his many connections and thought leadership from his years of experience within health care in the metro area. We asked Jon to share a bit more about himself and perceptions on being a consultant. Here is what she said:
- My role is senior consultant.
- My current placement is a project manager at Children’s of MN.
The ability to:
- offer short term solutions
- provide advance analysis to client management
- work with both seasoned client business and technical resources
- have project variety
- be available to help market and grow consulting services to new clients and add staff for my consulting company
- excellent leadership
- fun and exciting opportunities
- positive reputation with clients and consultants
- team work
- ability to work in Minnesota
- ability to grow the business – add new clients and staffing
- helping people in the community
- opportunity to help health care companies provide the best health care possible
- stimulating and rapid work environment
- ability to work with new technologies
- health care is a growing demand and there are always new consulting opportunities
- landscaping and remodeling homes
About Upton Hill
Upton Hill is a healthcare consulting firm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Established in December 2012 with a vision to make Healthcare Simplified. Upton Hill has grown to become a premiere healthcare solutions partner in the Twin Cities serving over 200 engagements, 35 clients, and has successfully placed 135 healthcare consultants since its inception. Upton Hill is 100% focused on healthcare and provides expert talent within delivery architecture across the healthcare value chain. Managing Partner Drew Vaughn best describes the culture and approach to engagements best; “At Upton Hill, we solve for the challenges today, while planning the solutions for tomorrow”.
Upton Hill is always seeking new opportunities for program stewardship, project partnerships, business development, and adding dynamic professionals. To learn more about the organization, healthcare solutions, and team talent, go to www.uptonhill.com. Upton Hill can also be found on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.